- Large bowl
- Two plastic bottles of the same size (2 soda bottles for example)
- Borax (powder detergent)
- White glue
- Hot water
- Green food coloring
- In the first bottle, combine equal quantities of hot water and glue (If you use 1 cup of water, you must use 1 cup of glue). Shake well.
- Fill the second bottle with water and add 3-4 tablespoons of Borax and the green food coloring. Shake well.
- In a large bowl, pour the contents of the first bottle (water and glue) and slowly add the contents of the second bottle, a small quantity at a time, while mixing with your hands.
- Have fun manipulating your toad spittle!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).