- 2 ½ litres of water
- ½ cup of white corn syrup
- 1 cup of dishwashing liquid (Dawn works best but any kind will work)
- Combine water and corn syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add the dishwashing liquid while stirring gently.
- The bubble solution may be kept for a long period of time in an airtight plastic container.
**Use outdoors because the bubbles may leave a sticky deposit when they pop.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).