- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of water
- 1 spoonful of BOVRIL concentrated bouillon
(Chicken or Beef flavour)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except the water in a large bowl. Add the seasoning to the water. When the water is added to the mixture the dough will be heavy!
- Roll the dough until it is approximately 1cm thick. Sprinkle flour on it so it won't stick.
- Cut the dough with a knife or cookie cutter. Place the biscuits on aluminum paper. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, flip them over, and bake for another 20 minutes. Stop the oven and let the biscuits dry out for an hour or two.
The biscuits are cooled and ready? Give your companion a taste of your creation!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).