- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- ¼ cup of cold water
- 6 to 8 drops of food colouring
- Combine water and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add the food colouring and stir.
- Repeat several times with different colours.
- Use on asphalt or concrete using paintbrushes (foam brushes from Dollar stores work well).
- Washes away with rain or running water.
- Avoid using on other surfaces since the food colouring may stain.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).