Egg yolk paint (for decorating cookies or bread)
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tablespoon of lukewarm water
- Food coloring
- Mix the egg yolk and water together.
- Add food coloring to the mixture until desired color is obtained.
- Use the egg yolk paint to decorate pre-cooked cookies or toasted bread slices.
- Bake until the paint hardens.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).