Homemade corn chips
- ½ cup of cornflour
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup of boiling water
- ¾ cup of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
**This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and margarine. Mix until the margarine is completely melted.
- Add ¾ cup of boiling water.
- Using a spoon, deposit balls of dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the dough using a fork.
- Bake in a 450 °F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until chips are golden.
- Serve with salsa.
**You may add food coloring to the dough if you wish to make colourful chips.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).