Crepe paper dough
- 1 cup of crepe paper cut into tiny pieces (birthday streamers, use a SINGLE color)
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- ½ cup to ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- Deposit the pieces of crepe paper in a large bowl.
- Pour water on top.
- Let rest for a few hours, until the mixture is supple and malleable.
- Remove any excess water by pressing the mixture with your hands.
- Add ½ cup of flour and stir vigorously.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until it resembles pie dough.
- You can use the dough to sculpt around a wire, to add texture to a glass bowl (the dough will stick to it), etc.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).