A celebration cannot be complete without cake...
1. Gather your material. You will need white glue and/or hot glue, white cardboard, metallic Fun Foam, scissors, sequins, adhesive numbers, colourful pipe cleaners, and one yellow pipe cleaner.
2. Cut a rectangular shape out of the white cardboard. Using scissors, create a wavy edge at what will be the top of your cake to represent icing.
3. Cut a rectangular strip of metallic Fun Foam to represent a platter. Glue it to the bottom of your cake.
4. Glue colourful sequins all over your cake to represent candy pieces.
5. Cut four colourful pipe cleaners and glue them behind your cake to represent candles.
6. Cut the yellow pipe cleaner into four pieces. Shape the pieces to make them look like flames. Twist the four colourful pipe cleaners (candles) around the flames to secure them in place.
7. Glue the adhesive numbers on the candles to write the year (2014).
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).