Homemade Ice Cream
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 tablespoons of coarse salt
- 1 medium freezer "Ziploc" bag
- 1 large freezer "Ziploc" bag
- Spoon ice into the large freezer bag until it is half full. Add coarse salt. Seal the bag.
- Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla in the medium freezer bag. Seal the bag.
- Place the medium bag in the large bag and seal.
- Shake the bag for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Open the small bag and enjoy!
**You may replace the vanilla flavour with another flavour if you wish.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).