- 4 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of gelatine (Jell-O)
- A few small pictures or drawings
- A paintbrus
- Combine hot water and gelatine in a bowl.
- Using the paintbrush, spread a thin coat of the mixture behind the picture you wish to make a sticker with
(magazine cutout, picture, etc).
- Allow to dry 30-45 minutes.
- Simply moisten the back of the sticker with a damp towel and stick!
Children are big fans of stickers! They will love this activity and the best part is....it's simple!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).