Children can control the quantity of bubbles in this bath!
1. Gather your material. You will need light blue Fun Foam, dark blue Fun Foam, a small rectangular-shaped cardboard box, several 2-inch Styrofoam balls, scissors, white glue, toothpicks, and glitter (optional).
2. Cut two identical bathtub shapes out of the light blue Fun Foam.
3. Cut a rectangle corresponding to the dimensions of one of the smaller sides of the cardboard box out of the dark blue Fun Foam and glue it in place.
4. Glue the two bathtub shapes on the two larger sides of the box. Cut two pieces of light blue Fun Foam to hide both smaller ends of the box. Glue them in place.
5. Insert a toothpick in several Styrofoam balls (use caution with very young children). If you prefer, you may simply glue the Styrofoam balls (bubbles) in place.
6. Prick the toothpicks in the dark blue Fun Foam. You may have to use scissors to make small holes. This will make inserting the toothpicks easier. Sprinkle the bubbles with glitter.