- 2 tablespoons of vegetable shortening
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 4 to 6 drops of food colouring
- Small makeup sponges or brushes
- Combine vegetable shortening and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Add 4 to 6 drops of food colouring (using too much may stain skin).
- Apply to face or body using sponges and/or brushes.
- The makeup can easily be removed using lukewarm water and soap.
- You may add sparkles for a shimmery look.
**Why not paint faces like Indians???
**Why not plan a body painting activity for a beach party?
Have a pool handy for quick cleanup!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).